Sydney Makeup Courses is raising the standard of professional makeup education in Australia. We are committed to providing the highest standard of hands-on makeup training, with a specific focus on editorial, fashion, bridal and catwalk makeup.
Call (02) 9558 4655 to speak to our head makeup trainer today.
If you are passionate about makeup but don't know where to start, Susan Markovic and our team of experienced makeup trainers are on your side. With a strong passion for helping aspiring makeup artists to reach their full potential, we provide practical training that will empower you to reach your full potential.
Whether you dream of working backstage at one of Australia's leading fashion shows or you wish to build a career as a professional makeup artist in the film industry, Sydney Makeup Courses will provide you with the skills, expertise and industry contacts to help you manifest your dreams.
Call Susan now to book a course as spots fill up fast due to popularity. Act quickly and fast-track your road to success as a professional makeup artist.
1) Expert Makeup Trainers – If there is a point of difference that set us out from the pack, it is the expertise and experience of our master makeup trainers. The personalised training you will receive from Susan Markovic will not only help you reach new levels in regards to advanced techniques and skills, but you will be inspired by the creativity and mastery of the craft that Susan pursues. With over 30 years experience at the forefront of the Australian makeup industry, Susan has extensive experience in film, television and fashion. Susan is ready to share all of her tips, tricks and industry know-how to help you establish a name for yourself as a professional makeup artist.
2) The Best Makeup Brands – You will have access to premium makeup brands to fully prepare you for working in any professional environment. As we are not directly affiliated with any one specific makeup brand, you can use a number of prestigious makeup brands providing you with a rounded skill-set. Some of the makeup brands that you will be able to experiment with include M.A.C., Laura Mercier, Moisture Mist, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Ellis Faas, IT Cosmetics by Jamie Kern, Make Up For Ever Professional and Kevyn Aucoin.
3) Successful School Graduates – Sydney Makeup Courses has helped launch the careers of some of Australia's leading professional makeup artists, including:
If you also dream of working on Oscar-winning blockbusters or being at the forefront of the Australian makeup industry, enrolling in one of our niche courses is the savvy step that will help you to be one step closer to your dream career.
4) Niche Course Specialist – Focus on the specific skills and techniques that you want to master. With a range of niche courses, you will be able to streamline your progression with intensive training. The Bridal / Fashion Introductory Course is the perfect course for any that desire to up their makeup game and perfect their basic skills. The Advanced Fashion Makeup & Hair will challenge even the most experienced professional makeup artists to expand their skills and inspire new techniques. Come and explore the range of courses that are currently open for enrollment on the Course Info page.
5) Five Star Recommendations – With small classes with no more than six students, you are guaranteed personalised mentoring and training from some of the most highly respected makeup trainers in the country. Our commitment to more than satisfying your expectations and providing personalised training has ensured that we are constantly receiving five-star recommendations
“Susan at Makeup Mode has to be the most straightforward and caring teacher that I have met. I am a makeup artist in the industry for 8 yrs and struggled with certain things! After doing her Bridal/Fashion course, I walked away with the confidence and have excelled in my work 3 fold. Susan gave me a little nudge and TLC where I needed to see the flaws in my work, and till this day takes the time out and mentors those that need it. I highly recommend Makeup Mode if you are wanting to start a career in makeup or even to learn how to apply beautiful makeup for your own personal use.” - Julia Theodosis
“The best hands-on, in-depth short course that I have been to. Susan Markovic is such a compassionate and driven woman that helped me become a more confident makeup artist. She provides varies courses, so whether you are a makeup artist or not, you can benefit so much at such an affordable price. I love how Susan has supported me as a makeup artist even after completing her course in 2014. Her honesty and humbleness is something hard to find when in a competitive business. She has motivated me in becoming a successful makeup artist and have had the opportunities to work with some well-known makeup artists.” - Amelia Madrajat
“If you want to refresh or update your skills or explore more about makeup technique then Makeup Mode is the perfect course to start. I took a chance as I flew from interstate to attend this course and it was the perfect course for me. Not only did I learn so much from Susan, but the experience as a whole was also friendly, warm & welcoming - I felt comfortable within the first hour and knew I'd made the right choice. I completed the Bridal, Fashion & Photography course as well as the Airbrush course. Both these courses provided in-depth knowledge and are structured at the right pace, so you don't feel overwhelmed with information. I walked away with new friends, refreshed life & business skills & amazing makeup technique & skills. I have just started my small business in the industry & feel more passionate than ever to create beautiful faces. Thank you Susan!” - Jaclyn Flis
For short makeup courses in Sydney that will provide you with the skills you desire, rely on Sydney Makeup Courses.
Bridal / Fashion Course - This is a six-day introductory course for anyone wanting to be a bridal and photographic makeup artist.
Advanced Fashion Makeup & Hair – For anyone serious about working in fashion, catwalk and editorial. This intensive five-day course will provide you with a competitive edge over other makeup artists.
Airbrush Course – A one-day niche course for specialising in HD for television, film, fashion, catwalk and bridal.
Courses book fast, so visit the Course Info page to see which courses are currently open for enrollment. For more information on why so many students love Sydney Makeup Courses, call
Susan on (02) 9558 4655 or visit the contact Sydney Makeup Courses page to send a message.
Sydney Makeup Courses is operated by Makeup Mode, one of Sydney's leading makeup agencies. Headed by accomplished bridal makeup artist Susan Markovic, the team provides professional makeup education services for makeup artists of all levels. Makeup Mode is the exclusive Sydney wedding makeup company for the Australian Expo Gala Fashion Parades.
Susan Markovic is a Certified Trainer who holds a current Cert IV in Training and Assessment TAE40110.
Each niche course has been designed to provide you with maximum hands-on training. This unique approach ensures that you will graduate not only with a solid foundational base but also with the confidence and experience to thrive in professional settings. You will be able to refine your artistry with personalised feedback from Susan and the team so that you can reach new heights in your creativity and expertise.